Eyelash Lifting Explained
This is a revolutionised treatment similar to eyelash perming, however it lifts the lashes straight up from the root which means even short, sparse or straight lashes can benefit from this innovative treatment that makes your lashes look longer and thicker.
The treatment will emphasise your eyes and if you add a tint to them (darkening your lashes temporarily with our tint service on the same day ) this will make your lashes look ready to go with no need for mascara or curling your lashes, and no need for eyelash extensions. It will create a effect of longer thicker looking lashes.
Lash lift lasts for up to 6-8 weeks for some clients.
You can choose from either a extreme lift, moderate lift and a subtle lift, which you can discuss with your therapist and you can decide on a colour that suites you best for your lashes, if you are adding the tint service.
If you are combining both treatments together on the same day your lash lift is always carried out before an eyelash tint; otherwise the dye would be stripped from the lash if carried out prior to the Lifting.
Please note that the life cycle of the eyelash hair is approximately 4-6 weeks, therefore after this period of time the hair will have returned to its original colour and the lift will have relaxed. This treatment can be repeated on a regular basis without damaging your eyelashes.
Advantages of Lash Lift and Tint;
- effects are very natural, gives length and opens the eyes
- less time required to apply make up and some people do not see the need for mascara
- are allergic to mascara or do not like wearing it
- suitable for those with allergies
- are due to go away on holiday
- wear glasses or contact lenses
- it provides a waterproof application that does not smudge or streak
- facial features can appear more balanced
- have difficulty applying make up
- eyelash tinting is beneficial to those with fair and dark hair
- great for clients that have had hoer hair dyed/tinted
- go swimming regularly
- live or work in a hot environment