Dermal fillers for line smoothing and facial contouring
About dermal fillers
Dermal filler injections give a natural ‘beauty lift’ to your appearance by adding volume to your skin and contouring to your face.
The fillers use a clear, biodegradable gel, based on hyaluronic acid, to lift out the lines, wrinkles and folds that occur with ageing skin. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance, produced by the body to help retain moisture and volume in the skin. The thickness of the gel used in the injection depends on the area to be treated and the depth of the lines, wrinkles and folds that need filling out or smoothing.
Dermal fillers are an effective alternative to Botox for facial sculpting, including adding volume to cheeks, tear troughs (under-eye bags), lips and even subtle nose enhancements. They can also be used to increase hydration in the dermis on the back of the hands and the décolletage.
Dermal filler treatments at Skin Perfection
We use the leading brands of dermal filler in the aesthetic medical industry, including Perfectha, Juvéderm, Belotero, Ellanse and Radiesse. Each filler is available with a different grading of density, according to the particle size of the hyaluronic acid. We can therefore tailor your treatment to your particular skin type and condition, to make sure you get the result you are looking for.
We can treat the following areas with dermal fillers.
- Nasolabial folds: reducing the lines that go from the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- Shallow cheeks: replenishing the volume loss caused by reduced collagen production and fat loss.
- Marionette lines: reducing the lines that go from the corner of the mouth down to the jawline.
- Nose, chin and chin fold: correcting indentations, tips, bumps and unevenness.
- Jaw lines: defining the contours of this area.
- Eyebrow and temple: lifting the eyebrows and filling out the hollow temples.
- Earlobe: enhancing the fullness and smoothness of the earlobes.
- Hands: retaining a plump and youthful appearance in the back of hands.
- Lips: to add more volume and improve the shape, pout of your natural lips and to remove smokers lines.